Sunday, March 29, 2015

3 Day Refresh Results

On Monday March 23, I started the 3 Day Refresh.  What is the 3 Day Refresh you ask?  I'll answer that below.  First, here are my results:


My belly bloat is gone! And thanks to my Victoria's Secret Ultimate Sports Bra, my boobs look like torpedoes.  Here's my scale:




Crazy right?  Who in their right mind posts a pic of their scale WITH THEIR WEIGHT ON IT?!?
I do.  Why?  Because it's just a number.  This number does not define who I am.  It is a small measure of my success.  I've seen this number before but this number and the body above did NOT match.  I'm healthier, stronger and happier than ever.

So, what is the 3 Day Refresh?  It is a scientifically designed program that helps you fast-track your weight loss, kick-start healthy eating, and get a clean break from bad nutrition habits. 3-Day Refresh is a simple, straightforward program that will help cleanse your body and improve the way you feel— without starving yourself. Unlike juice cleanses or liquid fasts which tend to be high in sugar and low in protein (leaving you feeling weak, hungry, and sluggish), this easy-to-follow program helps support your metabolism while nourishing your vital organs. For 3 days you’ll follow a program of Shakeology, Fiber Sweep, a protein shake called Vanilla Fresh, plenty of filtered water, plus a wide array of fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going.

The key is to drink A LOT of water.  At least a gallon if not more.  Is it hard?  It can be.  It's mind over matter really.  If you're drinking a ton of water & following the plan, after 3 days you'll feel amazing.  Mild to moderate exercise is OK but I tend to take a break since I don't want to lose all of my energy.  You will also continue to lose after you finish.  Today my scale said 181.6.

Contact me if you're ready to get healthy!

No comments :

Post a Comment