Tuesday, March 24, 2015

8 Weeks and Counting


I realized today that it is just a little over 8 weeks until Memorial Day.  For the first time EVER IN MY LIFE, I'm looking forward to summer & wearing a bathing suit.  My body has never looked like this nor have I ever been so confident about it.  Usually I dread the thought of giving up my hoodies & sweatpants.  Like seriously dread it.  Now I dread something new.  SHOPPING.

Yes I am probably the only American woman who hates shopping.  I value comfort over style and being short, it's impossible to find stuff that is the right length.  Most capri pants are closer to my ankles than my knees and don't even get me started on "short" jeans.  I don't have the patience to comb through clearance racks, I suck at putting anything other than a pair of shorts & a t-shirt together and after so many years of hating the mirrors, I just don't know where to start.  I have a drawer full of logo type tees and I'm actually ready for some cute stuff.

So tell me, where do you like to shop?  Got any style tips?  What kind of shoes are great for wide feet like mine?  Shoot me an email at andee.williamson@yahoo.com.  Trust me, I need all the help I can get!  I'm going on vacation to the UK for 3 weeks this summer and I NEED new clothes.  

On another note, I'm currently doing the 3 Day Refresh.  It's a 3 days cleanse/detox that is low calorie but you still eat real food as well as a fiber sweep, Shakeology and another shake called Vanilla Fresh.  In the past 24 hours, I've lost 3lbs.  I know this is water weight, which is exactly what I wanted to get rid of.  I had a less than stellar week with food last week and with my allergies kicking in, it's the perfect way to get back on track & take a break from working out (only mild to moderate exercise is recommended but I'm taking a break).  I didn't take "before" pics so I'll be posting scale results.  Scary?  Eh.  The scale only tells a part of the story and honestly, I used to weigh 50+lbs more.  If it helps someone than it's worth it.

Do you want to be able to get some new summer clothes?  Do you need some support, accountability & motivation?  Contact me & we'll set up some time to find a program that will work for you and get you on track to being healthier & happier!

No comments :

Post a Comment