Monday, March 9, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Before & After

On January 5, my husband and I decided to do Insanity Max:30.  He's done the original Insanity but honestly, I had ZERO interest!  I'd seen him do some of the Insanity workouts and, um, no thanks.  But my team was doing a couples challenge so I thought I'd give it a try and do it with him.  Here's what happened:

*We woke up every morning before the kids and worked out together (I am NOT an early riser)

*We found that we actually LIKED working out together

*We pushed and motivated each other to keep going

*Doing this together, made us work harder

*It was almost like a little date in the morning

*I LOVED IT

*I lost 10lbs

I honestly never thought I'd like this workout as much as I did.  It's only 30 minutes, 5 days a week and it's so cool to see how far you went the week before.  The idea is to go as hard as you can until you "max out".  You write down your time, find your life, and then jump right back in & keep going.
There's also a Modifier Track in the opening menu.  This allows you to split the screen so you can see Shaun T and focus on the modifier.  This right here was how I was able to do it.  I modified almost all of it.  I can't do jumping and I wasn't interested in immediately maxing out.  The first workout on the first day, I could've maxed out in the warm up!

I also followed the 21 Day Fix meal plan.  Why didn't I lose more weight?  Because I love food and it's my biggest struggle.  Straight up.

And so, here are my before & after pics.  If you're ready to make a change in your life, contact me!  I'm currently doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme & would love to have you join me!


No comments :

Post a Comment