Thursday, February 5, 2015

Are you ready to get fit AND get something FREE??

Hi, my name is Andee and I'm addicted to Beachbody programs.  File that under "Things I Never Thought I'd Say".  Right now I'm smack dab in the middle of Insanity Max: 30 and I am committed to finishing it.  My husband & I are doing it together.  Waking up before the sun to work out together.  I like it more than I thought I would!  We really push & motivate each other (and let each other know when the other has maxed out!).  I HATE getting up so early but I love getting my workout out of the way.  Along with Max: 30, I'm following the 21 Day Fix meal plan.  So far I'm down 8lbs!

So here's where the addict part comes in.  The 21 Day Fix is an amazing program.  Portion control, clean eating, 30 minute workouts & Shakeology.  Basically everything you need to be successful.

On 2/2, the 21 Day Fix Extreme came out.  Still 30 minute workouts, portion control, clean eating, & Shakeology only turned up like 3-4 notches!  Weights with everything, the nutrition is really dialed in (no more wine or chocolate) and there's a Countdown to Competition eating plan, which is what Autumn Calabrese follows before a fitness competition.  BUT!  It's ONLY for 21 days!  You can do anything for 21 days right?  If I can get the original Fix down, anyone can.  After Max 30, I'm going to be ready to really ramp it up.  I refuse to feel uncomfortable sitting by the pool this summer!

Here's my deal.  Do you like free stuff?  Of course you do.  If you order a challenge pack by 2/15, either the original Fix or Extreme, I'm going to send you a Sweaty Band or one of the new Shakeology shaker bottles!

2 of my Fix challengers have lost a combined weight of 16 lbs in the last 4-5 weeks.  So incredibly proud of them!

Are you ready to get on track?



            

No comments :

Post a Comment